Early Morning Prayer


O God,
help me all through today
To do nothing to worry those who love me;
To do nothing to let down those who trust me;
To do nothing to fail those who employ me;
To do nothing to hurt those who are close to me.
Help me all through this day
To do nothing which would be a cause of temptation to someone else
or which would make it easier for someone else to go wrong;
Not to discourage anyone who is doing his best;
Not to dampen anyone’s enthusiasm,
or to increase anyone’s doubts.
Help me all through this day
To be a comfort to the sad;
To be a friend to the lonely;
To be an encouragement to the dispirited;
To be a help to those who are up against it;
So grant that others may see in me something of the reflection
of the Master Jesus,
whose I am and whom I seek to serve.
This I ask for Your love’s sake.

Amen.

0 Responses to “Early Morning Prayer”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved 2PraiseJesus | Site by 2PraiseJesus